2010年12月13日星期一

Tombstone in grandmother

Last spring, suddenly rain much more special, xi resembles falling to distill, just namelessly sad. The morning before the window, but the crow, from cuckoo earnestly, due regard practises!
Walk into a study, stands in the mother like before, that is mom and I in campus last at the entrance of the gate of a group photo, her hair of dust and trips because there seems rather disorderly, face is permeated with seeing his daughter gratified laugh. There are too many regrets life with regrets, mother leave me already exactly eight years, children repeatedly this year just seven years old, since he was born, and he knew she didn't grandmother, grandmother, nor childhood and long, he couldn't help often concerning on the photograph people ask me: "she really is your mother?"Christian Louboutin
I'll never forget the winter, I will be an overseas travel. Mother knew I this walk is vast, special and I stay. Farewell morning, she suddenly say: "let mother hug you?" I refused and all thirty years old, strange embarrassing, "my mother resentfully with me: and, behold, a farewell YongJue. Don't second-most-ordered
Mother early grew up in the countryside, my grandma no child, use a heart for the intelligent daughter reading, result mother for fangyuan hundreds of only into college girls. Mother married even they have two daughters, for I married, and is hoping for her to give birth to a man. Are my natural uninhibited, marry for three years, still roam free and unfettered. Mother is nasty, about a father, summer in putuo, unexpectedly to seek a really SongZi guanyin to me. Looked at her mother was burning sun red face, I smiled at her: "what's the rush, when the time comes to guarantee you sent back a little grandson see!" However, how will I thought that, when this child really came into the world, she elderly but never to see.
In 1999 the spring, I and sir take our two-year-old son home. It is a small button first trip he related by blood motherland. How I want to show him mom childhood grow up campus show him, northwest of amorous feelings of streets and the moat pictureque rock-firm the solemn and ancient city wall. However, a child's attention, was the stands in the suburb cemetery relatives stone. In that day, before grandma's grave, little kids kneeling on the earth, see dad red brick of toilet paper, light color of loess covering repeatedly for most afraid fire, but this time we tell him that is "money", only burned, can turn to smoke, heaven grandma flowers. My mother is buried in a little farther hillside, because new, marble tablet cemetery doing a somewhat like the old days of upholstery, pediatric simply sit grandma's ashes, if we burn a wide variety of paper. No one dared say that first words, I know tomb's mother waiting for me, she had been waiting for so many years, now, she begging grandchild finally came to the front of her, now sit on her breasts. This time, it's my turn to stick in the icy faces qing shiban, call a sound "mama!" I have shed countless tears.Christian Louboutin Boots
My father stood beside me, that tombstone clearly engraved with his name mother parallel juxtaposition faces the living and the dead, Yin and Yang was no boundary. Dad early born in rich family and traveled all the way homelessness, sandstorm erosion bone, just can't change his whole body leopard master style. Ever since I can remember, again poverty day, father strapped in his left rice dish, Again busy moments, he must use half an hour of time to slowly wash the hot water face. He will never learn housework, buy meat was once presumptuous who also bite motionless belly sac son, lift up to help my mother once clothes is put below cutting the sheet shears lousy. Hence, we describe dad's summer take a walk in the house fly swatler, winter take 1 tong ingle irons command doors and Windows. At his mom daily too hard, my sister and I QiBuGuo, often to dad "fire," mama said: "I already very satisfactory, see you is so smart that can be all your daddy's credit.
All say "the home is sheltered harbour", in my memory, "home" is fundamentally mother with life sprinkle battlefield shop. That month, in addition to buy grain, heavy buy coal and searching in CaiChang mother should strive to find cheaper eggs to embrace home hurriedly with brine bubble up. Home lack of oil, my sister and I like twisted dough-strips, mother buys it farmers, night YangYou tried Fried that we eat hot and close the door. See neighborhood children have cake, mother will carry the eggs, sugar, flour and oil, find very far place please somebody else himself for we are doing. In summer watermelon, tomato is much, she began to bask in the roof of watermelon sauce, tomato sauce. Autumn comes, she look for good apples, good wine, until December and New Year's day. Spring Festival approaching, mother everywhere we look for anyone give ZhuTouRou. She can do a sausage, one section one section to hang back balcony peremptory is a appetizing scenery. I left home, from early childhood xi spicy rumblingly.the tracks, mother will special pickled a basin of the finest chili so I came back. Until mother died, she wrote my last letter, still doesn't forget told: "new stock of chili unitary 1 catty".
When I was in college, whenever festivals, the classmates most looking forward to my mom, because must have dumplings or eat mooncakes. Many years past, I just the thought of mother did to give me zongzi, technically still please the teacher to teach her home at night to the wrist, chest ache, practice will quiver ran heart. Mother bought, when suddenly a condolence team said they lined up bumper, how many of the mother is like a bag, children's body zongzi. How much is the mother do a few have stripes.Christian Louboutin Sandals
1988 winter, I finally to marry, the joy of mother unexpectedly breath sewing eight quilts to pull my dormitory, brightly colored to stack well high. I worry said never cover not finished, mother said: "cover not? When bed shop!" I love to wear a fancy clothes childhood, grew up often badgering mother buy cloth to do new clothes, old mama true by my whole get very bitter, according to my intimating overnight commenced, always cook till dawn. But I the lives of the mother, but not through a lifetime daughter buy for her clothes.
He saw his mother live as hard, let me face the life of a woman JinReHanChan are feeling. In fact, the mother's body as a precursor, but she always concerned about others, regarded himself as burning never-failing candles. Leap-year that summer night, tired extremely mother suddenly give them away, I comfort their father swallowed the living tears: "let mother good reiax!"
He saw his mother live as hard, let me face the life of a woman JinReHanChan are feeling. In fact, the mother's body as a precursor, but she always concerned about others, regarded himself as burning never-failing candles. Leap-year that summer night, tired extremely mother suddenly give them away, I comfort their father swallowed the living tears: "let mother good reiax!"
Children like to tell the story of "" grandma, pain bone pain of heart I gradually enlightenment: the life chain original is so, I will deliver owe mother's back to their children.

没有评论:

发表评论