2010年12月6日星期一

Suddenly, love displaced

"Since met you, my happiness is a layer was cutting away." I have long time no see Anne's words. But accident or have's garrulous remembers. Today's honorable mention from kaye.

With he together, be happy. He said I like children. But he did not know that only in front of him I will act in pettish. In a crowded schools, occasionally hear several acoustic elder sister, occasionally someone recognize me. Everything is very calm. Hate and people close contact, I afraid understanding after the fear. My friends are mostly like music, play the guitar, and write some text, dozen penalty, on some nets, rbis CARDS, at chess. Everything is just a little bit, everything is just right. Soul communication, even if the silence, is cheerful.
Met him is my fate. My happiness and sadness in his inconspicuously under shaking. I love to losing themselves.

But how can I reluctantly his feelings? Love has never been a man insisted. That dominated the relationship, let me rejoice, let me sorrow. No matter how again ambiguity of relation, always have a clear day.Christian Louboutin Boots

Once we go shopping, that is my most happy again. Sweet past, always let people miss.

One day you said: "do you have a school like you, you gave them a chance. If he likes you, you also feel like him, get together try!" My disappointment spread and flooded the heart.

I said coldly. I don't like it. He added: "you in my life is occupies a position, and is the first." Psychological a little touched, don't know why want with me said these words, I had a hunch that what he has to say. "As long as I haven't met my really like before, you are still my girlfriend." Then say that sentence "do you have a school like you, you gave them a chance. If he likes you, you also feel like him, get together the! Don't because I try, delaying the person who likes you."

Farming for ddo gold isn't easy to talk, don't know what to say to express my feelings. Tears fell silent stroke, I use hair covers it. A voice no 1 and beside my classmate answer. I don't want to let people see my fragile. He asked me, "you kept quiet is crying. I didn't answer him, he just said I in our unique and wonderful gold guild wars.

I sit in silence, and a bit short circuit. You say: "do you know why I together with you?" I said, I don't know. He said: "I am a bit like you, also a little miss you, just a little bit pull." What else can I say, can decide what... I wonder why severe headaches, and I want to go home. Don't want to see anyone, sleeping.
Faye wong songs cross the soul, I displaced.

Music is a kind of poison;
Text is a kind of poison;
Love is also like this...

没有评论:

发表评论