2010年11月11日星期四

Maternal love temperature

I was 10, she slipped the loaf sugar for me than to have more siblings, I am 13 years old junior high, she often walk ten mile send me food, 16 I entered classroo m, she told everyone will boast I studious, I 22 years old when he got married, regardless of her children against prepared for me a great dowry; I'm 34 abandoned by her husband, she was holding chopper for my life has spelled beg had paradox, To my 40s, she seemed to become pregnant with my child, closely rely on I couldn't tear myself away...
The other people all say our mother and daughter feeling, can I know, she is my stepmother, never forget her to my bad before.
She married when dad brought four children. With my age do not go up, she too lazy to call my name, one mouthful a three wench, that I really like a girl with DiMeiShunYan, suffer indignities without protest. For my brothers and sisters do laundry to cook, for little brothers and sisters combs, she also of unsatisfactory, often is a hand on the waist in scold for half a fork.
Her lifetime avoid colliosion more difficultly, lifetime don't say RuanHua, lifetime would not suffer. Such a tough people, but in the last very ill, leishuilanlan pulling my hand repeatedly mentioned something about eggs of the past.
She thought I was young and now had forgotten. It was the first time she give me to eat eggs, it was the first time she hangs all over me, that day was a person to another person the beginning of love, and such an important thing, how can I forget?
Thirty years ago, eggs are so rare, but the father unexpectedly suddenly take back five hard-bioled egg. At the table, she carefully unwrap a shell and each strip good an egg, she can be put in the nose before inhaling deeply tone, said: "delicious!" Then one of the four children handed over to her hand, while happily enjoy their voracious, aside from time to time scold a way: "eat slowly and choke deathless!"
Finally, she put the rest of the small eggs into three wench before me. I carefully peel open, is preparing to swallowed, suddenly remind of me that rise heaven's mother, again remind of just her smell eggs when intoxicated and greed lace, I brimming with saliva bye half give her to eat. She gasped for a moment, then loudly scold the egg yolk! I fell to the ground. I fear panic and bent to pick, but by her a hug a, be wiped a full face of snot and tears.
Since then, she looked at my eyes soft many, even in front of her own children face kiss my face and said I was her closest lovely daughter. For a long time, father and I can't adapt to her sudden change.
Dare not disappoint such a bad woman's love, I also from the heart to love her: love dearly her, for she wash feet for her back rub, study hard... And she, or like to five clave focused on my love all female person, even though we don't have any blood relationship, but in more than 40 years of common life, we had been as a whole.
Children work, her four children actually all had better than me, but she stubbornly crowded at me less than 70 square meters of the house, for me, for my child training scold and neighbors quarrel, even blood brother and sisters slipped her living quietly saving up to my son she single-parent grandson do tuition.
Last year, she died, I always think: "why our feelings than are related by blood of mother and daughter also deep?" For a long time, I realized: we always thought of maternal love is selfless, and feel at ease ground to enjoy it, but never thought maternal love also has a temperature, use your cold heart to touch it, it is cold, You use eager to touch it, it will burn more blazing. The family is two hearts mutual heating, not with a mind to Wu hot another heart.

没有评论:

发表评论