2010年11月9日星期二

Affection nourish grace

She is a company white-collar, like to write, her words Edward Chen, appearing elegant. Because of love, we became friends, often go out for lunch, gradually, I found she was more appreciated, is a person than word more elegant.
For example, every time she called restaurant waiter, is all smiles, call a sound "kid sister". At first I thought, this is her name on the habit, like some people keep shout "waiter", or as I, simply to waiter shout loudly: "feed --".
Also once thought, she was in the show. But this is not true. Sometimes, clear attendant is wrong, or a bad attitude to their name, she still did not change, is still eclogue call "kid sister". Much good self-restraint, more elegant attitude!
Hence I also try to learn her, but I the word "kid sister", was barking at odds, even ultra-sentimental.
I ask her, the voices calling, and what is the secret? She smiled, there is a secret? I am really drove them as his little sister - my little sister, is also a waiter, in another city jobs.
She said, see them, I'll always think of little sister, and she a person in foreign land, hard work, also must often being dictated to by the customer, often, or by the boss fussy math! She injustice? And she cry? I thought that everyone can be like me, like to treat sister like them?
I understand that the same call, she is the true feelings, I was in the show, because I have no such intimate affection experience. But, I have no such little sister, he cannot uniting the out her so elegant?
She said, in fact, she had not so, but by the influence of the boss. She said --
Our company's boss, worth million, ranking has a person of extraordinary powers curtilage, a famous brand, a big, often be met, and often upper-class past, has a big class. But such is elegant, but often bubble is in there, informal and guard crouching in the doorway, side by side even sat down on the steps, chat.
I was also guess, he is give employees do look under, or, guard is his relatives, guard Settings?
Do not. Once at noon, I go to work early, pass by there, want to see whether mail, he realized that the boss was lying in bed, guard dirty dress like sleep the sleep...
I make a noise of awakened him. He sat up and asked me to come to work, so early? I answer the question, guard?
The boss said, "oh, he took back to winter clothes, I keep for him for a while.
A boss, incredibly for leave debuting gt2, still sleeping in his untidy bed? I was very surprised. The boss seems to be in a good mood, and see my surprise, he said to his father, was also a guard.
The boss teenager poor father poor health and have no skill, farm work by her mother, a year come down only enough food and clothing, but his brother and are all at school, very need money, father azzah, find thyself, go to town made the security guards.
Do guard a month were difficult to go home once, but every month, father went to town folks torre take money home, father earns, raise up to the home, also maintains their brothers studies.
One night, the brothers are buried in writing homework, father stepping on a moonlight back home, he brings a good big of profession, the inside is PenXiangDe cooking, father said, is a colleague Fried food sent him. Today is the Mid-Autumn festival.
Father won't eat, please on duty of people to help him about an hour the door, scanning the dishes sent home. But his father didn't eat, he only stay at home for a few minutes left. That's father do doorman ten years, the only time at home on Mid-Autumn festival.Christian Louboutin Sandals
The boss says here, his eyes were moist, for many years, he didn't know doorman does, wait him on the class and later his business, contact with a lot of guard, just know, guard doesn't like father say so at leisure, want to sleep late getting up early, cleaning the yard, burning boiler send the boiled water, newspapers, even more transceiver, also must sleep with one eye open. The worst is that, every keep the gate, watch others freedom, I myself not to leave for a while. Do guard the loneliness, who can understand getting?
However, when he saw them, my father is already gone. In his upcoming graduation this year, the father was fired because ailing unit died shortly.
For several years, each to Mid-Autumn festival, boss come himself, he called the guard on duty bought gifts, let him go home together. He is trying to, want every year to appreciate a father had solitude also to guard a happy family of the whole night, rather than a few minutes. The boss says, he has a shame that never know that send stir-fries to father who is good. Hence, he oneself as the man, Each next guard, all as her father.
That's why! Once, I think my boss is in the porter's lodge in the event of action, and lose gracefully. But then I felt that one can guard persontoperson contact and close with such as the father to the boss, the most worthy elegant 2 words. His grace, not from his position, assets, dressed, nor his wisdom and spell able, but seep into bone marrow of affection.Christian Louboutin Pumps
Finish the boss's story, she went on to say, she is very appreciate a writer of words: because I had a wife, and therefore I love all women, Because I have children, so I love world all children. This sentence, much weight! Parents who have brothers and sisters, we love them, did not hope, they were also the people all over the world love??!! Christian Louboutin Sandals
I said see, if I don't like loving our own family members as to love others, like her, like the boss, they possess elegant quality, I is fundamental to learn not to come. Ordinarily, elegant quality, to use cultural to edification, with personality do support, that is, affection more can nourish elegant quality.
Yes, I did when the waiter's sister, also did not when the doorman obtains father, but, I have a timid mother, so, when I was in the streets saw an old woman, by a sudden appear

没有评论:

发表评论