2010年11月8日星期一

If you love to get married

From the Bureau of Civil Affairs out of hand or holding each other, and can be a little confused the two in his heart. This even married? I smiled and quietly asked: "What do you think?" "Oh!" He sighed contentedly, "I have a wife!" Laughed and caught my hand. "Wife! Wife ... ..." along the way so many times, laughing, walking towards the direction of home. Although fascinated when a little girl beautiful wedding, even though thousands of times over sketched the image of Prince Charming, the virtual camera over a thousand times to get married, but slowly grew larger, the more distant dream. Dust into the beautiful illusion of childhood innocence and the diary. In thousands of people met him, neither drove five clouds, nor a white horse, but we soon fell in love. So with our own simple romance, with "Winter Spring", with the tossing and turning, day Sanqiu, fuss, breaks through his tears, and many small traps, inexplicable joke. Marriage seems to be ripe to do. Urging parents, friends urged. This may married? The freedom of the single bound into leading a poor Youyanjiangcu tea? But "when men and marriage, a girl, once married," Yeah! Christian Louboutin Boots We have to encourage each other with courage, broke into singing a marriage city. What song? "If that wolf comes, meet it with hunting qiang!" Said marriage is the tomb of love, the grave is that we have to deal with wolves. I put my stuff to move his quarters. His stuff is really very little, so I put my things gracefully one by one, his "pre-marital assets" to hidden almost see the shape. He could not find his socks, and could not find his shaving knife, cried: "This is not the Devils into the village it!" But "devils" very hard to the "bridal chamber" greatly dress up a lot, and he to be satisfied with the "Devil" Sleeping out. I used to say "my basin", "your fans", he proposed: "The Can renamed 'we'?" I said: "Yes, yes." But after several months, which problems did not change it over. Room or space. We want to go with a 4000 dollar buy furniture, laid out an ambitious to be a warm home. But the cheapest but also a sofa over five thousand yuan, a coffee table but also over one thousand yuan. Visiting the home town one day, we went home empty-handed, a little depressed. But this is not music did not last long, while two of them holding hands joked. Two people together is always sticky, happy are happy, that is old and does not seek upward mobility of a guilty conscience. I yell: "I have not written anything for months!" He earnestly resolved to: Christian Louboutin"Tonight does not bother you." Night, I'd sit on the desk who can not write a word to. Because I know someone inside, can not be distractions. I simply threw a pen in his arms drill. Diesheng he asked: "how is it?" I had to say: "I have been happy had nothing to say." Is not to say "anger the poet," you, I'm feeling a little angry are not it! He rarely talk to his friends, eating and drinking, and fear that I am a stay at home alone. Two people do? TV is not looking too boring. So chess. Down a few times, he refused to talk to my next life and death, because I have a thick skin, always undo. Had no choice but to play Go. He is not a rare opponent, I immense interest, this way, he will fight a smile. But he is really smart and soon had to grow in my relapse, but also shamelessly. He had to surrender, announced the ring from chess. Morning we woke up at the same time, so I dressed, hair combed, teeth brushed, breakfast had been served hot to the. Night, I catch the manuscript while at the computer, listening to the lapping of the bathroom came the sound of water, his clothes. He whistled out clothing, I ring him up gently, pressed his face in his smooth back on. He asked: "how is it?" To see my tears, surprised. "Silly girl!" He shame me. We live a day, of course, that the day was poor, "but our spiritual life is very rich in it!" We are so self-comforting. Nothing in the Family Names in his name, but why name of money. Once we are planning for the future, he said solemnly: "In the future our children named 'a lot' right? Called 'a lot of money'." I laughed and said: "If it is twins?" "That's another called 'a lot of money' it! "I heard this joke to a friend, a friend laughed and said:" I think, simply called 'money to good' it. "I went straight home about classes, headed for my happy place. To lit the lamp afar, my heart burst of tenderness. Nice to feel at home. Sometimes he would not at home, but always leave the light on. I blame him for wasting electricity, he said, do not turn on the lights too dark,Christian louboutin Black fear of fear when you come back. My husband ah cautious as silk! Two people together for a long time, much as the feeling had each other. Became a double pleasure and happiness, sorrow has become a half copies of sorrow. I kept those single friends advised me: "If you love to get married!"

没有评论:

发表评论