2010年9月24日星期五

Christian Louboutin heels for interview candidates for female high-heeled shoes

The godfather "Christian Louboutin" high-heeled shoes tell you from the heart, to choose their own like high-heeled shoes is right Q: what's the most women with shoes?A: I think need A pair of shoes, Pisces mouth and A pair of high heels, basic color of skin with his shoes, so the same absolute color will disappear completely, leaving the slender leg.Q: how tall with enough?A: another high is not high!Q: how to find the perfect high-heeled shoes?A: good friends suggested to unnecessary, I want to say as long as you like it did in!
Q: are you most obsessed with what kind of thing?A: my most obsessed with fluorescent color matching, such as wrist hat, or in any thing of fluorescent element contains.Q: you'd better fashion advice?A: never keep feminine charm, felt as A woman is A great happiness.A: I like the golden, different color in my work, there are many metal parts with golden mix, make A bit of Egypt shoes.Q: what is Louboutin shoes?A: absolutely high with! And the water table, my father is a carpenter, influenced by him, I would appear in woodiness elements.

没有评论:

发表评论