2010年7月8日星期四

Taj Mahal, A Love Dome

Beautiful creation of the Lord on earth should be remembered for time to come, what an eyes like shining diamonds, rose may not have shine as her face,
God might have thought in spare time, Perfect match and suitable kind, Kind always kept her live in mind, Was so happy with lovely find,
What would be fate when I am no more? Who will sing and who will adore, I must think and ways explore, Ship should not sink before reaching shore,
I may be killed, buried underground or even poisoned, Empire may be snatched and not even pardoned, May be confined within walls and area cordoned, So more happiness or safety idea altogether abandoned,
"Love Dome" for queen in unique style, Thought emperor but in worry while, even when empire is razed or lost, should be the centre of attraction most,
Oh, Mumtazmahal, I will try my best, marvelous creation and unique test, World to wonder and still ponder, What a message from ardent lover

没有评论:

发表评论